This is a Per Diem Vascular Ultrasonographer position working days at Oro Valley Hospital.
- Performs ultrasound examinations of the cerebral, peripheral, and abdominal vessels to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disorders affecting circulation.
- May perform therapeutic procedures such as pseudoaneurysm compression.
- Records and maintains test data and prepares preliminary interpretations of test results.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a physician or manager.
- Associate's degree or its equivalent and certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Why come work for US?
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 146-bed hospital that also has a freestanding emergency center and large physician group. With these varied access points, you have your choice of settings in which to work. Oro Valley Hospital’s culture centers around providing safe, quality care to patients, but also to foster a work environment based on teamwork, commitment to a shared goal and recognizing employees for all they do to care for our patients. Often described as a “family,” the staff at OVH take pride in doing the best they can to care for their community. OVH is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: VASCU214363