This is an exciting opportunity to part of the Northwest Healthcare Radiology Dept. Seeking a Radiology Technologist FT to join our team at Northwest Healthcare. Our focus is on high quality patient care through patient assessment, critical thinking skills, time management and teamwork
$5000 Sign on bonus for qualified/experienced Radiology Tech
- Arranges patients for radiological examinations.
- Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Associate's degree from an accredited program and registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T.
- Bachelors degree preferred. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and
- 0-2 years of experience.
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, three urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.