Are you looking for a new career as a Radiology Technologist?
We are offering $5000 sign on bonuses for experienced candidates!!
- Arranges patients for radiological examinations.
- Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Associate's degree from an accredited program and registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and
- 0-2 years of experience.
Why come work for us?
Northwest Medical Center Houghton is a 52-bed, full-service hospital serving Tucson's east side. With a cath lab, labor and delivery unit, intensive care and neonatal intensive care units, full lab and radiology services and four operating rooms supporting a broad array of specialties, Northwest Medical Center Houghton holds plenty of opportunity for applicants. Whether caring for patients at the bedside or supporting the hospital in a non-clinical role, we're excited to build a team who can really make an impact on our community. NMC Houghton is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.