Radiology Technologist PRN Days/Nights
This is a Per Diem (as needed) position working at Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita.
- Arranges patients for radiological examinations.
- Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Associate's degree from an accredited program and registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and
- 0-2 years of experience.
Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is an 18-bed neighborhood hospital offering medical/surgical inpatient beds, two operating rooms and a 14-bed emergency room. Our focus is on providing safe, patient-centered care to our community and each employee is valued for their contribution, whether caring for patients or supporting the operations of the hospital. We're proud to be creating a fun, collaborative culture that encourages our team to do their best work. Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: RADTE244409