Radiology Technologist Nights
Are you looking for a new career as a Radiology Technologist??
We are offering 10K Sign on bonuses for experienced Techs and 5K for new Grads!!!!
- Arranges patients for radiological examinations.
- Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Associate's degree from an accredited program and registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and 0-2 years of experience.
- This is a night position.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 177-bed hospital that also has a freestanding emergency center and large physician group. With these varied access points, you have your choice of settings in which to work. Oro Valley Hospital’s culture centers around providing safe, quality care to patients, but also to foster a work environment based on teamwork, commitment to a shared goal and recognizing employees for all they do to care for our patients. Often described as a “family,” the staff at OVH take pride in doing the best they can to care for their community. OVH is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.