Radiology Tech CT
This is a Full Time CT Technologist position working at our Northwest Medical Center location.
Sign On bonuses offered to experienced technologists!!
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures.
- Performs ultrasound examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, and radiation therapy localization.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, three urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.