This Quality Specialist position is full time days supporting the activities related to quality reporting, safety and process improvement through data acquisition.
- Responsible for collaborating with internal and external colleaques to develop data acquisition methodology for defined clinic quality and population health metrics as assigned.
- Responsible for collaborating with quality and Informatics, at the direction of practice leadership, to develop, test and modify clinical quality dashboards as assigned.
- Responsible for reporting results of assigned data acquisition and quality reporting assignments to practice leadership and clinicians.
- Responsible for ensuring data accuracy and intergrity thru defined validation methodologies.
- Interact and communicate with clinicians and outside payers, consistently exhibiting behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service and a focus on clinical quality.
- Responsible for data mining and submission(s) to related regulatory and payer quality reporting.
- Must exhibit a keen detail to detail and accuarcy in all work products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office software, practice EMR and EPM systems and the ability to create meaningful reports for practice management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HEDIS and Value Based Payment Models.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be three) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, four urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees—whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.