MRI Technologist PRN
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Northwest Healthcare Houghton radiology team in a beautiful, new hospital environment. Seeking a MRI Technologist - PRN- to join our team at Northwest Healthcare. Our focus is on high quality patient care through patient assessment, critical thinking skills, time management and teamwork.
- Performs various MRI diagnostic test for patients as ordered.
- May include breast biopsy or other invasive procedures.
- Identifies predictable problems and plans and provides patient care, based on the age of the patient served.
- Positions patients and operates a magnetic resonance scanner and other equipment to produce the most reliable and informational data.
- Selects appropriate imaging techniques, and operates console and peripheral hardware.
- Reviews and evaluates completed tests for quality, completeness and type of test ordered; inspects and ensures quality of images.
- Maintains necessary patient documentation and logs, departmental reports and records and collects statistical data for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Schedules cases to coordinate with other patient examinations.
- Perform procedures in one or more modalities/specialties for the department.
Opening early 2022, Northwest Medical Center Houghton is a 52-bed, full-service hospital serving Tucson's east side. With a cath lab, labor and delivery unit, intensive care and neonatal intensive care units, full lab and radiology services and four operating rooms supporting a broad array of specialties, Northwest Medical Center Houghton holds plenty of opportunity for applicants. Whether caring for patients at the bedside or supporting the hospital in a non-clinical role, we're excited to build a team who can really make an impact on our community. NMC Houghton is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: MRITE247422