Medical Assistant - Cardiac Device Clinic
This Cardiac Technician is full time days position supporting Cardiac Device Clinic at 6320 N. La Cholla Blvd. #300
- Under the guidance of the physician, the Cardiac Technician will perform and collect necessary EMR data on the following procedures including but not limited to: Exercise treadmill tests. Holter / event monitor application and scanning, Pacemaker checks, EECP therapy, Acts as first responder in all emergency situations.
- Prepares and sets up the necessary equipment to perform procedures
- Consistently reviews and maintains a balanced workflow in the lab.
- Works in collaboration with billing department on charge submittal.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment, maintenance and repair services, and prepares related forms. Keeps stock and equipment inventories.
- Supports RN's and Medical Assistants with Drug / Pharmacy refills, EMR chart review, patient education and instruction as needed.
- Demonstrates schedule and assignment flexibility in accordance to the needs of the clinical department.
- Works collaboratively with team to achieve team goals and ensure patient satisfaction. Cross trains team members as needed.
- Demonstrates proficiency at hospital wide and/or department specific computer software and technology.
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible and completes all other duties as needed or requested by Supervisor, Manager and/or Department Director.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be four) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, five urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees—whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.