Are you looking for a new position in Mammography?
We are offering generous Sign On bonuses for experienced technologists!!!
- Operates X-ray equipment and performs various mammography related procedures.
- Develops and evaluates the film for technical quality such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- Explains procedures and educates women about the role of regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- Responsibilities also include preparing and maintaining records and files, and cleaning and adjusting equipment as needed. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Requires completion of a formal radiologic technology training program in an A.M.A. approved school, is
- certified in Diagnostic Mammography, and has
- at least 6 months of experience in radiology.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Why come work for US?
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 146-bed hospital that also has a freestanding emergency center and large physician group. With these varied access points, you have your choice of settings in which to work. Oro Valley Hospital’s culture centers around providing safe, quality care to patients, but also to foster a work environment based on teamwork, commitment to a shared goal and recognizing employees for all they do to care for our patients. Often described as a “family,” the staff at OVH take pride in doing the best they can to care for their community. OVH is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested