Maintenance 2 Structural
This is a full time position working at Northwest Medical Center.
Constructs, repairs, and maintains wooden structures such as furniture, equipment, partitions, and other parts of hospital building using hand and power tools as assigned. Assists with general maintenance activities as directed.
- Building construction and maintenance;
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams;
- Appropriate prioritization and planning skills, while achieving safety and quality in a high volume environment;
- Engaging and effective communication and service skills;
- Adherence to policy and procedures;
- Process improvement oriented;
- Self-initiative to assist with whatever is needed.
High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
Two (2) years building maintenance of structures.
Valid Arizona Driver's License
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, three urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.