Healthcare Recruiter - Allied Professions - Remote
Under the direction of the Director, Clinical Talent Acquisition, the Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for facilitating the full-cycle recruitment process. Including but not limited to the development and implementation of hiring events, automation of recruitment process, reviewing resumes, and screening candidates prior to scheduling interviews. Significant focus will be placed on sourcing talent, pipeline automation, volume recruitment, and improving recruitment metrics.
Here’s a brief example of some of the work our Healthcare Recruiter will do day-to-day:
- Conducts intake sessions with hiring managers to gain a thorough understanding and define each open position, set expectations and ensure alignment regarding key steps in the hiring process.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment, screening, interviewing and hiring processes.
- Work alongside Human Resources and Clinical leadership in the development and facilitation of recruitment and staffing strategies.
- Source potential candidates through various sourcing channels; not limited to online, local/community, and national campaigns/tools
- Develop and maintain consistent pipeline activity for positions assigned. Provide customer-focused service and serve as the recruitment subject matter expert to leadership; providing best practice methodology, process improvement, and support.
- Network to source talent and deliver creative, consultative, search-based hiring approach for internal and external hires. Re-recruit staff and develop referral networks.
- Prepares applicants for interviews with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information regarding the job via job descriptions, department structure, and the role within. Articulates the employment value proposition.
- Manages the qualification, interview, and selection process. Recommends top candidates for hiring manager interviews. Participates in post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams to ensure the selection of the best candidate.
- Utilizes technology tools to facilitate recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding processes. Ensures that information is entered, maintained, current, and accurate in the Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship System including but not limited to: job posting content, candidate tracking, anecdotal information and other required data.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of recruiting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or recruiting experience is required.
- Previous recruiting background and proven success in partnering with managers on recruitment plans.
- A healthcare background is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel: executives, management, and staff.
- Experience with an ATS system and preferably a CRM system.
- Experience utilizing social media and other recruitment tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer
INDCHS To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HEALT212187