This Cardiac Sono (Echo) - Cardiac Imaging position is - Full Time - Days . This position affords an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing Cath Lab/Structural Heart Team. Sign On bonuses offered to experienced Technologists!
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- Performs two-dimensional echocardiography examinations for patients as ordered according to established standards and practices.
- Performs exercise stress echos and assists physicians with dobutamine stress testing.
- He/she will demonstrate performance consistent with the mission, vision and goals of the department and organization. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work ethic and clinical practice. Documents patient care and assures the completeness of the patient’s cardiac services medical record.
- Utilizes relevant information from the patient’s clinical record and obtains additional information if necessary.
- Provides assistance to physicians on an on-going basis with examinations, procedures, and other processes related to the direct care of the patient.
- Performs patient assessment and evaluation. Demonstrates a consistent follow through and consideration for co-workers in making sure ECHO supply levels are adequate and equipment is properly maintained and in functional order.
Northwest Medical Center Houghton is a 52-bed, full-service hospital serving Tucson's east side. With a cath lab, labor and delivery unit, intensive care and neonatal intensive care units, full lab and radiology services and four operating rooms supporting a broad array of specialties, Northwest Medical Center Houghton holds plenty of opportunity for applicants. Whether caring for patients at the bedside or supporting the hospital in a non-clinical role, we're excited to build a team who can really make an impact on our community. NMC Houghton is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 105NE250531