This is a Full Time CT Tech position working days at our Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita location.
Sign On Bonuses offered to Experienced Candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is an 18-bed neighborhood hospital offering medical/surgical inpatient beds, two operating rooms and a 14-bed emergency room. Our focus is on providing safe, patient-centered care to our community and each employee is valued for their contribution, whether caring for patients or supporting the operations of the hospital. We're proud to be creating a fun, collaborative culture that encourages our team to do their best work. Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CTTEC241937