$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus to eligible, experienced CT Techs!
This position is a Full-time position working nights. Seeking a CT- Radiology Specialist to join our team at Northwest Sahuarita Hospital. Our focus is on high quality patient care through patient assessment, critical thinking skills, time management and teamwork. This position requires an ARRT registration and MRTBE certification.
- Performs both CT an X-ray diagnostic techniques examinations by established protocols.
- Positions patients and operates equipment to produce the most reliable and informational data.
- Performs all CT and X-ray techniques and examinations by established protocols.
- Processes images, posts processes and completes examinations appropriately.
- Reviews and evaluates completed tests for quality, completeness and type of test ordered: ensures quality images.
- Assists physicians with procedures, scans patients and maintains sterile techniques when necessary.
- Selects and operates equipment as directed, performs QC/QA tests as needed.
Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is an 18-bed neighborhood hospital offering medical/surgical inpatient beds, two operating rooms and a 14-bed emergency room. Our focus is on providing safe, patient-centered care to our community and each employee is valued for their contribution, whether caring for patients or supporting the operations of the hospital. We're proud to be creating a fun, collaborative culture that encourages our team to do their best work. Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CTTEC237856