CT Technologist- Radiology- PT
Sign on bonuses offered to experienced Techs!!!
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures.
- Performs ultrasound examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, and radiation therapy localization.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Why come work for US?
Northwest Medical Center Houghton is a 52-bed, full-service hospital serving Tucson's east side. With a cath lab, labor and delivery unit, intensive care and neonatal intensive care units, full lab and radiology services and four operating rooms supporting a broad array of specialties, Northwest Medical Center Houghton holds plenty of opportunity for applicants. Whether caring for patients at the bedside or supporting the hospital in a non-clinical role, we're excited to build a team who can really make an impact on our community. NMC Houghton is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: CTTEC251662