CT Technologist PRN
Oro Valley is looking for CT Techs PRN!!!!
Please apply if you are interested!!! We would love to have you join our team
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures.
- Performs ultrasound examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, and radiation therapy localization.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 177-bed hospital that also has a freestanding emergency center and large physician group. With these varied access points, you have your choice of settings in which to work. Oro Valley Hospital’s culture centers around providing safe, quality care to patients, but also to foster a work environment based on teamwork, commitment to a shared goal and recognizing employees for all they do to care for our patients. Often described as a “family,” the staff at OVH take pride in doing the best they can to care for their community. OVH is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.