Cardiovasc Invasive Tech - Cath Lab
Are you in the market for a new career? Northwest Medical Center is hiring
Up to 20K sign on bonuses for experienced Cath Lab Techs!
- Operates heart/lung machines and related laboratory apparatus as well as physiological pressure monitoring systems.
- Prepares written documentation as required by the profession and the department, regarding individualized treatment plans, evaluation results, and progress reports.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Associate's degree or its equivalent.
- Also may require completion of a certificate in health technology or scientific instrumentation in electrocardiography.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Why come work for us?
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, three urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CARDI247249