Allied Health Sourcing Specialist
Community Health Systems is a leading operator of general acute care hospitals and outpatient care centers in communities across the United States. CHS affiliates own, lease or operate 83 affiliated hospitals in 16 states with an aggregate of approximately 13,000 licensed beds. Healthcare services are also provided in more than 1,000 outpatient sites of care including affiliated physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, imaging centers, cancer centers, and ambulatory surgery centers.
What you will do:
- Works closely with the Healthcare Recruiter to understand staffing needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing/recruitment strategy to attract and recruit top talent.
- Executes recruitment sourcing strategies to ensure a constant flow of high quality leads/candidates into key pipelines and requisitions
- Performs advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods.
- Conducts cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical, difficult, and visible positions.
- Makes recommendation to Recruiter and hiring manager(s) on the submission of qualified candidates.
- Continually evaluates sourcing strategies. Stays well-informed on current and emerging technologies to proactively identify new tools for identifying qualified talent.
- Enters and maintains accurate information in the Applicant Tracking System including but not limited to: job posting content, applicant tracking and response, and other required data.
- Communicates status of searches with the Talent Acquisition Team on a consistent and timely basis.
- Manages timely responses to applicants including but not limited to: receipt of application, application status, and specific information reconciling applicant qualifications relative to job requirements.
- Develops and maintains a network and database of potential candidates for future consideration, including pipeline of passive candidates.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ALLIE224181